Volunteering is a great way to get involved with YAL and support young people to create stronger futures.
We are fortunate to have many wonderful people volunteer their time and energy to help us either within our Museum or in reaching out to potential scholarship recipients.
Volunteering with YAL offers many benefits. These include:
- working with a respected national not-for-profit organisation
- developing new skills and gaining experience
- making new friends and being part of a team
- feeling a sense of personal achievement and satisfaction
- helping YAL to improve the lives of individuals, families and communities.